We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design user-centric experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Follow industry best practices
- 1+ of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and other tools.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies