We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and with high-quality.
- You have passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- You have code samples showing all your relevant skills. Each code sample is a non-trivial example showing your best skills and knowledge.
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and Codex.
- Ability to write WordPress plugins.
- Ability to write WordPress themes from scratch.
- Very good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Very good knowledge of PHP and OOP principles.
- Very good knowledge of modern front-end development: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility.
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Bootstrap is plus.
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line.
- Pixel precision and a basic aesthetics sense.